Sometimes your brain might find it challenging to focus, lack clarity, can be forgetful, or just plain confused throughout the day. Brain fog isn’t a medical condition, but it is a symptom that may accompany overworking, sleep deprivation, stress, and other lifestyle influences. See why mental fatigue is becoming more common and how you can avoid brain fog.
Causes of mental fatigue
Brain fog is often described as a sense of confusion, disorganization, disorientation, or feeling scattered. Many who experience brain fog feel a diminished ability to react, as well as difficulty thinking, expressing thoughts, or problem-solving in complex situations.
There are several reasons why brain fog can happen.
- Chronic stress can increase blood pressure, weaken your immune system, and at times can lead to depression. But mostly, stress causes mental fatigue, which makes it harder to think, focus, and reason. Make sure to take mental breaks throughout the day, like a walk at lunch or a 20-minute power nap after work for a brain reset.
- Poor sleep or lack of sleep can influence brain fog. Sleeping too little can lead to poor concentration and sluggish thoughts. Getting 7 – 9 hours of sleep a night can make a big difference.
- Hormone imbalance can affect memory and cause short-term cognitive impairment. Low blood sugar levels can affect your brain’s ability to function due to a lack of glucose. Depression and other mental illnesses can occur when the levels of certain neurotransmitters aren’t adequate. If you feel like this could be the case, make sure to schedule a checkup with your physician to make sure you’re well.
- Lack of proper nutrients or vitamin deficiencies can trigger brain fog. Using vitamin B12 can help support healthy brain function and increasing your intake of protein, fruits, veggies, and healthy fats can also help. Using supplements to get your nutrient balances and fill in the gaps in your nutrition is a great way to aid with brain health.
- Inflammation is a factor in the development of brain fog, which can impede normal brain function. Using a supplement that helps with inflammation pathway reduction can help your brain feel more clear.
Healthy cell functioning and maintenance
Brain health begins at the cellular level. When you foster wellness and vitality at the core of every cell in your body, you start at the foundational level of your health. ASEA® Redox Cell Signaling Supplement contains active redox signaling molecules which serve as powerful messengers to help protect, rejuvenate, and restore your cells. These powerful messengers are natural to the human body and activate the genetic pathways that influence positive biological responses so that you can feel ready to tackle the day.
Send the right signals to your body
Through a proprietary patented process, ASEA® Redox Cell Signaling Supplement promotes healthy cell functioning and maintenance. Think of ASEA Redox like a bio-switch, which uses breakthrough redox technology to supplement signals in your body at a cellular level to activate genetic pathways to perform beneficial functions like:
- Aiding in immune system health
- Helping maintain cardiovascular health and support arterial elasticity
- Supporting your body’s ability to respond to external stressors
- Improving gut health and digestive enzyme production
- Modulating hormone balance to support vitality and wellness
- Maintaining a healthy inflammatory response
Increase the production of antioxidants in your body
According to the National Library of Medicine, antioxidants have been shown to help increase learning, improve memory, and boost your overall brain power. Some studies have shown that antioxidants are greatly enhanced when combined with exercise. Antioxidants may prevent the development and accumulation of plaque formations in the brain and can protect against cognitive decline, lessening impairment and stimulating new brain cell production.
In early exposure testing, ASEA® Redox was shown to increase the production of antioxidants in the body, such as glutathione peroxidase ( a vital antioxidant that supports your immune system), without invoking an inflammatory response. In a related study, researchers noted an 800% increase in the effectiveness of glutathione after long exposure to ASEA Redox.
See why so many people around the world are using ASEA supplements to power their potential.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This material is intended for a US audience only.