This article is part of our series on setting and achieving goals for business. Check out our previous article on setting goals for the new year if you’re looking for goal-setting tips.
Success lies in your routine. If you’re eager to achieve success, daily habits will help you reach it—and good habits don’t just happen overnight; they form from a consistent routine. It’s important to create space in your schedule to work on your business every day in tangible ways that will make an impact on your rate of success.
Daily habit ideas for a consistent business
1. Build your initial contact list of people to reach out to, and then add to it every day.
2. Build a robust social media strategy with content that will keep your followers engaged. Referencing and linking to articles from ASEAimpact.com can help address health or lifestyle topics your followers may already be concerned about. When someone leaves a comment or a like, follow up with them to answer any questions they might have and see if they want to try some ASEA products.
3. Contact six people a day via phone, text, and social media.
4. Invite prospects to jump on a three-way call with your upline. An upline has the experience and the confidence to help you navigate new situations and you can learn a lot from them while helping your prospects understand the ASEA products and opportunity. You may not be able to hold a three-way call every day, but you can plan or follow up on one each day you’re not on one.
5. Use the products as much as possible. Post online before and after photos of your experience, update followers with new shipments and products and post an unboxing video when you get yours in the mail. Your results and the benefits you experience with the products will really help people understand how ASEA products power potential.
6. Learn daily. Set a time to read or view content to improve, and attend any live trainings you can. Every training provides you with an opportunity to learn more, pivot your approach, and stay motivated to reach your goal.
On to the next level with ASEA Consistency Rewards trainings
Through the new ASEA Consistency Rewards program, your consistent weekly performance earns you exclusive training opportunities and more!
The new program is designed for business leaders at any level: Earn virtual quarterly trainings with your regional sales team and fellow earners, or earn an in-person training that comes with preferred benefits at the next ASEA Global Convention. Keep up the consistent work, and keep an eye out for our recognition and rewards!
This is not a guarantee of any particular income. Individual results will vary. Please refer to our income disclosure statement at aseaglobal.com.