While we all look forward to the holidays, we dread preparing for a season of possible illness. Your body does an amazing job defending you against disease, yet most of us fall victim to seasonal bouts of sickness regardless of all preventive measures. This is why the body needs help filling in the gaps.
Boosting our immune system in advance and preparing our bodies for the harsher weather can help protect our families from the pitfalls of seasonal illness. Balancing your immune system can be tricky as researchers are still trying to understand the vast network of how our body works together as a whole to keep us healthy and thriving.
We know that a diet, exercise, age, stress, and other factors contribute to our ability to avoid sickness and that a generally healthy lifestyle is a good way to stay ahead of sickness in the winter months. There are a few simple ways that can help you avoid illness this winter.
- Exercise regularly. Even a 30-minute walk each day shows vast improvements in health. ASEA® VIA™ LIfeMax is great for supporting an active lifestyle through antioxidant activity, healthy inflammatory response, and healthy cell division.
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables. Use ASEA® VIA™ Source as a way to fill in the gaps in nutrition, support cellular health, and work with your chemical makeup.
- Get adequate sleep. Children ages six to nine need nine to eleven hours of sleep per night. Teenagers ages 14 to 18 need slightly less, about 8 to 10 hours. And adults need anywhere from 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night.
- Avoid infection by washing your hands frequently, particularly after using the restroom and before preparing meals.
- Maintain a healthy gut. For most people, this requires a probiotic. ASEA® VIA™ Biome soothes the digestive system, aids in mental wellbeing and lipid levels, as well as supports a healthy metabolism.
ASEA VIA can help support your long-term health over the coming months. While even the most deliberate food choices can make a difference in your health, ASEA VIA helps fill in the gaps in nutrition. This fantastic supplement system is the pathway to complete, long-term wellness through whole-food micronutrient complex, a full-spectrum probiotic, and a vitality formula that supports an active lifestyle. See for yourself how ASEA VIA can make a big difference in avoiding illness this winter.
CTA: Learn more>