We have a lot planned for you at ASEA’s Global Convention 2016, but we also can’t deny that we’ve planned it in one of the world’s vacation hotspots. So to be sure you take in some of what Orlando has to offer during your stay; plan to get there a day or so early or stay for a bit after Convention!
Not only are there places to eat—there are places that will give you discounts if you show your ASEA Convention badge! Here are our top 16 recommendations based on Yelp ratings of four stars or higher. Click here for the complete list and more information on Orlando’s Show Your Badge incentive.
- Big Fin Seafood Kitchen
- Café Tu Tu Tango
- Copper Canyon Grill
- Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
- Kasa Restaurant & Bar
- Kings Bowl Orlando
- Marlow’s Tavern
- Shula’s Steak House
- Taverna Opa
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria
- Todd English’s Bluezoo
- Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar
- Vicenzo Cucina Italiana
- Vines Grille & Wine Bar
Orlando is known worldwide for its theme parks. You have literally dozens to choose from! Here are a few of the most popular:
- Epcot, a showcase for the latest in innovation with attractions that celebrate the nations of the world.
- Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, where your favorite movies, like Harry Potter and Jurassic Park, come to life alongside superheroes and Seuss characters.
- LEGOLAND Florida, the largest LEGOLAND park in the world, with 50 rides.
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom, the sister of Disneyland California, with six themed areas.
- Discovery Cove, an exclusive (and all-inclusive) resort with up-close animal encounters.
- Universal Studios Florida, the original park of Universal Studios Resort, brings pop culture to life with classics like E.T., The Terminator, Despicable Me, and Shrek.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a unique zoological park complete with safari rides, rafting, and 250 species of animals to see.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a theme park that takes you inside the world of show business with live stunt shows, animation galleries, a backlot tour and plenty of live shows, rides and attractions.
ASEA has worked out park discounts for the Disney parks, so be sure you click here to take advantage of the best pricing as you plan your trip.
Much, Much More!
You can find detailed information on Orlando, including shopping, sightseeing, and more, check out their visitors’ bureau site here.
Of course, we’re all coming to Orlando because Convention in and of itself will be jam-packed with things to do and see, from product launches to the latest science to the newest ASEA sponsored athletes. And you’re definitely going to want to see what’s in the ASEA store this year!
We can’t wait to see you in Orlando for what will prove to be an unforgettable experience.