I wanted to talk to all of you about a number of exciting things happening at ASEA in the near future. Later this month we will be starting a Public Relations campaign to help establish a foothold in the Australian and New Zealand markets. We are currently working with a top celebrity and a well-known skin care expert to endorse RENU 28. These markets will officially be open on August 15th so get the word out!
I will be traveling to these markets the last two weeks of September for a sales tour. We will finalize the cities that I will be visiting by the week of July 21st. The plan is to have Triple Diamonds hosting meetings in October and November and then another corporate tour will take place in late January.
As many of you know, we just concluded our 28 city Amplify Tour. In fact, our team who toured Mexico just barely returned last week. I’d like to take just a few minutes to recap the successes we experienced on from this tour and during the previous months.
In all of the cities in North America – US, Canada and Mexico – we had some extremely exciting things happen.
· We sold 112,000 tubes of RENU during the pre-order period
· Through the tour specifically, we sold about 9,000 tubes of RENU – incidentally, we sold out in every city we went to in the US and Canada – Give yourselves a round of applause because that is phenomenal.
· Attendance was fantastic – We saw just under 4,000 people combined throughout all of the cities we toured.
· Through the power of combining the pre-order with the sales tour, we saw a four week period where, week-after-week, we shattered the previous sales record. This culminated in our, now highest sales week ever. Give yourselves another round of applause because that is phenomenal.
· And of course all of this activity brought record Rank Advancements like we’ve never seen before at ASEA. As I mentioned before… these are exciting times to be a part of ASEA.
This is also a very critical time at ASEA. We are opening exciting new markets and the recent launch of RENU 28 has been an immense success. During these types of moments, I am reminded of a quote by Theodore Roosevelt. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.”
I am so excited and encouraged by all of your hard work. This is the time to do the “right thing” and help this company grow. Thank you for everything that you do.